Sunday 23 December 2018

Hi everyone,

I know that most of you are waiting for my stories eagerly but the last few months have been very stormy and life has been topsyturvy for me.

G changed her company and is now the regional head for Northen India in her new company. Since the Headquarter of this company is in Gurugram, we had to shift our residence from Dilshad Garden to Gurugram and I had to take care of all shifting as G was busy in her new company. I had no other option but to have a male attire to get the essential work done by the labour while shifting and later while getting the new company flat prepared as the new nest for us.

Things are back to normal now and with the permission of G, I shall shortly post my new experiences or a new fantasy.

Love u all.

Monu

9 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see your new stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please continue your last story "बदलता नज़रिया"..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting eagerly for your next update or new fantasy. Though I'd agree with the previous comment & urge you to continue further on with the previous ongoing story "बदलता नज़रिया".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back dear, waiting eagerly to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just came across your blog. It's great. Waiting to hear more from you. It's been 6 months why don't you try writing something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aliya,
    Nice to hear from you.
    My problem is that my father in law is very sick these days and undergoing dialysis,every alternate day. I shall update the blog as soon as he gets better.
    Monu

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers for his speedy recovery. Do not worry about the blog, but carry on your duties as a dutiful bahu

    ReplyDelete